.

My New Name
My new Journey, new experience..
I'm Getting Older Now, go to the wild world
Haha, sorry for my "lebai" words. Actually i'm graduated last wednesday in July 24th.
I did my best for my thesis examination. i'm not so worry about it actually, but i don't know what happened to me.. I can't sleep until 4 AM that day.
I try to sleep but i just can't. Do you guys ever feel it??
So, the day of My Big History is coming... I try my best and i just graduate
uhm, it's not like my imagine before that this'll get so hard and i will sooo sooo and soo happy.
But it wasn't. I just feel, " Yokatta/ Alhamdulillah/ thankfully" but i'm not happy like i fly in the sky or whatever.. Things just getting flat but it's ok. LOL
SO, i just want to share my happiness to you all, thanks for your support and orison.
I would like to say big thanks to My Grandma who become my Priority number in my future (Amin), she's the great woman whose not perfect but she always want good thing for me, for my familiy and i'm so falling in love deeply hardly with her.
Thanks to my mom, dad, uncle, aunt and all of my brother and sister..
Guys, you all so love me, do you? 1000% Yes right!
Thanks to My Boyfriend that support me all the time, you're so lovely even sometimes fussy (wkwkwk)
miss you.
Thanks to my friends in MT kost, and my beloved companion in arms, we support each others, we sad, confused and happy together. I love you.
Yeah, so my story end here...
You guys not have to read this post actually because i just feel very thankfull for my graduate and everyone thats supporting me all the time.
Sorry for my bad english...
it just getting tedious if i write this in bahasa. :p


congrats!
BalasHapusMakasih ya... Seneng deh :)
Hapusselamat yaa
BalasHapusrencana kedepannya apa nih? hehehe
Yang jelas bekerja lah..
HapusHoho, masih bingung dengan masa depan. :(
Congratulations Gitaa!!
BalasHapusThanks Momi... :_)
Hapusyeayy congrats to us for graduated yaaa hehehe
BalasHapusYeah, wish we'll get bright future.
HapusFighting!!!
Congratulations! Kawaii! Dozo yoroshiku ^^
BalasHapusThankyou.. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu ^^
HapusCongratulations!
BalasHapusWould you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/